Academy 2 (GAA 2)
Speed up your academic success
The Global Achievement Academy 2 is designed to give you a fast start at the University of Central Florida. The GAA2 is a balanced first-year program for international students with good English-language skills. It pairs immersive classes taught in English with just the right amount of support.
As a student in the GAA2, you’ll get:
- The right amount of support for your academic and English-speaking needs.
- Earns students a minimum of 23 credits in their program.
- Access to courses exclusively for international students.
- English-language help with words you need to know for your classes.
- A mix of classes with international and U.S. students.
|Structured – some|
|Full year’s worth of academic credits||2.5 GPA and|
(no minimum score
required), if not taken
prior to Global UCF
|Year 2 of degree|
To apply for Global UCF’s Global Achievement Academy 2, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||iTEP™|
|Only one of the scores below required|
No subscore below 14
No subscore below 5.0
|3.5 No subscore below 3.0|
Don’t meet these requirements? The Global Achievement Academy 3 might be a better fit for you.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
Total credits: Full year’s worth of academic credits