Global Achievement Academy 2 – University Integration (GAA 2 – UI)
Global Achievement Academy 2 – University Integration (GAA 2 - UI)
Global Achievement Academy 2 – University Integration is a two-semester program that:
- Helps international students transition academically and culturally.
- Prepares students for academic success in U.S. higher learning.
- Provides a firsthand understanding of life on the UCF campus.
- Earns students a minimum of 21 credits in their program.
- Offers additional academic tutoring and English-language support.
Click here for full program details:
To apply for Global UCF’s Global Achievement Academy 3 program, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||iTEP™|
|Only one of the scores below required|
In need of additional English courses to meet the requirements for the GAA 3? Consider enrolling for the GAA Prep Pre-Sessional English program.
|Semester 1||Semester 2|