Global Achievement Academy 3 (GAA 3)
For the deepest Global UCF experience.
The Global Achievement Academy 3 is the most immersive way to study internationally at UCF. It’s more than completing the first year of your undergraduate degree. You also benefit from the most comprehensive academic and language support, plus a deep understanding of the UCF campus, the city of Orlando and the United States as a whole.
As a student in the Global Achievement Academy 3, you’ll get:
- A customized curriculum that focuses on academics, culture and language.
- Exclusive access to courses focusing on life in Central Florida and in the U.S.
- Earns students a minimum of 37 credits in their program.
- Extensive English-language tutoring, academic advising and student support.
- Personalized English-language support specific to the courses you study.
|3 semesters (12 months)||Structured – some courses|
include domestic students
|Full year’s worth of academic credits||2.5 GPA and TOEFL®/IELTS™|
(no minimum score
required), if not taken
prior to Global UCF
|Year 2 of degree|
To apply for Global UCF’s Global Achievement Academy 3 program, you should meet the following qualifications:
|Minimum GPA||Minimum TOEFL®||Minimum IELTS™||iTEP™|
|Only one of the scores below required|
No subscore below 12
No subscore below 4.5
No subscore below 2.5
In need of additional English courses to meet the requirements for the GAA 3? Consider enrolling for the GAA Prep Pre-Sessional English program.
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|